Ecco le offerte di lavoro all’estero per architetti che abbiamo raccolto nell’ultimo periodo. Le mete interessate sono: Cina (Shanghai), Francia (Parigi), Germania (Berlino), Regno Unito (Londra) e Svizzera (Ginevra).
Lo diciamo sempre ma non è mai abbastanza: è fondamentale prestare grande attenzione a tutti gli aspetti della propria candidatura. Il tempo speso a preparare ad hoc Curriculum Vitae, portfolio e lettera di presentazione non è mai tempo buttato! È importante che questi documenti riescano a presentare nel migliore dei modi voi stessi e il vostro lavoro, allo stesso tempo distinguendosi dalla massa… Buon lavoro!
DLArchitecture is specialized in concept design creation, interior design and project management for residential, commercial, offices and hospitality projects. The cabinet practices various design styles, some represent new design concepts. In overall the elegance of simplicity is the main feature of our work. Upon clients request, the company can provide architecture and interior design services within turn-key project including concept design, project design, project management, furnishing, soft decoration, materials and furniture sourcing. Every project is discussed thoroughly with the clients in order to understand their wishes and expectations.
We are currently looking for a Senior Architect or Interior Designer to integrate in our Shanghai team.
The person should be able to manage the project in all his phases: Preliminar design, layout, 3d model and rendering; Execution drawings of cabinets and other construction elements; Worksite supervision.
- Good communication skills to negotiate with clients and contractors
- At least 3/5 years of working experience
- Master or Bachelor degree in architecture, interior design or similar fields
- PC software skills (AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign. 3ds max will be a surplus)
- English language skills
- Chinese or Italian language will be a big surplus.
If interested please send us your English CV and some pictures of your work (max 10 MB).
Range di retribuzione: 2000-3000 euro mensili
Atelier NMA Paris
Lo studio di architettura Atelier NMA offre uno stage retribuito preferibilmente di 6 mesi a partire da Agosto/Settembre, nel nostro studio di Parigi. Indispensabile ottimo livello di Autocad, e di modellazione tridimensionale con Rhino. Un buona conoscenza del francese è richiesta.
Si prega di inviare CV via mail.
Range di retribuzione: meno di 1000 euro mensil
KSP Jürgen Engel Architekten
KSP Jürgen Engel Architekten ist eines der führenden deutschen Architekturbüros, das auch international sehr erfolgreich tätig ist. Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams in Berlin suchen wir ab sofort einen: ARCHITEKT/IN FÜR DIE CAD ADMINISTRATION UND BIM-KOORDINATION
Für die ausgeschriebene Position bringen Sie mit:
- sehr gute Kenntnisse in Autodesk ACAD Architecture und Revit Architecture, sowie in Windows XP, Windows 7 und der Office Familie
- Erfahrung in der Durchführung von internen CAD Schulungen für Mitarbeiter
- fundiertes Know-how im dreidimensionalen, bauteilorientierten Modellieren
- Verständnis der BIM-Philosophie im Allgemeinen und im Besonderen auf Revit
- idealerweise Kenntnisse der Funktionsweise von RIB iTWO 5D
- sicheres Auftreten, soziale Kompetenz, Teamfähigkeit und Kommunikationsstärke
Wir bieten Ihnen eine persönliche Entwicklungsperspektive, ein leistungsgerechtes Einkommen und Freiräume. Sind Sie interessiert? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung inkl. Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und dem möglichen Eintrittstermin. Bitte richten Sie Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung postalisch oder per E-Mail an Herrn Alexander Lohausen, Leiter Büro Berlin.
[libprof code=”105″ mode=”inline”]
We are a small busy practice in west London. Our projects are mostly refurbishments of small residential and commercial buildings. We have a vacancy for a highly motivated team player (architect/architectural assistant) with all round design and technical skills, who will be able to grow with the practice and welcome more responsibility. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on project from initial feasibility through to on-site construction.
Applicants are required to be proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and the Adobe Creative Suite. Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills are essential as well as a knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction detailing.
We would like someone who is prepared to leap in, and be part of the team, to take calls, help out on all aspect of projects and office task, to run up to site to check something, to turn out a sketch 3D image and then look at a wall construction detail. We don’t expect someone to know everything, at all, but enthusiasm and willingness to learn are key. This is a great opportunity to join a busy practice to start or continue your professional development.
Please send a covering letter and samples of recent work in PDF format under 10mb. No links to Dropbox or online portfolios please.
Bonham & Bonham London
Established in 1948, Bonham and Bonham London integrate the highest quality of architecture, interior design and the design, manufacture and supply of contemporary and traditional fine furniture and bespoke cabinetry, based in London. We are currently seeking an Autocad & SketchUp Technician/Junior Architect to join our company. You will work on a range of high quality residential design and fit-out projects throughout the UK and further afield when appropriate. We offer competitive salaries, which will vary depending on the experience and ability of the individual applicant and a strong career progression.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the design team
- Assist the detailed design process
- Preparation of CAD information, whilst maintaining working standards throughout the project in accordance with company / industry standards
- Liaise with all design team members to coordinate and resolve building elements, work packages and construction issues
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Interior design or similar
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop and V-ray (any other software knowledge will be advantageous)
- Knowledge of MAC/OS system
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Permanent right to work in UK
- Living or willing to relocate in London
Personal attributes: Attention to detail; Friendly, personable attitude and an enthusiastic can-do approach; Reliable and focused, striving for perfection; Happy to work independently and use your own initiative; Work efficiently in an often busy environment to meet deadlines.
Apply by e-mail only with your CV and a PDF attachment of your portfolio (5 MB maximum file size) and a detailed accompanying letter confirming your current salary to the design director Max Adiansi with “CAD technician/Junior Architect”, written in the subject line.
Range di retribuzione: 2000-3000 euro mensili
ZMMA is a design practice specialising in arts and cultural projects and in museum exhibition design. We are looking for creative and confident architects with experience running projects, to work on a range of exciting museum and gallery projects throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect with five+ years’ post Part-III experience working in both new-build and with existing and historic buildings.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a proven track record of project-running through the RIBA work stages
- has experience of multidisciplinary team coordination
- is a strong designer, good at detailing
- has excellent teamwork and client-facing skills
- is able to work independently and meet deadlines
- has contract administration experience
- is fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and a CAD drawing package
It would be an advantage to have the following:
- experience and interest in working on arts, museum and gallery projects
- 3D modelling software skills such as Vectorworks, SketchUp
- experience of working with BIM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and creative office, working on significant cultural projects.
[libprof code=”5″ mode=”inline”]
Sede: Chelsea, Londra
We are a young, growing design-led practice based in the heart of Chelsea which specialises in bespoke residential designs. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and driven Part-II architectural assistant to help with a growing work load in our busy London studio. The company is growing and we have many exciting projects which range from bespoke multimillion pound developments in Notting Hill, to boutique contemporary extensions in the Channel Islands. We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Part-II architectural assistant who is looking to gain exposure and mentorship in all stages of the RIBA plan of work – giving them the skills needed to become a qualified architect and the opportunity to grow with the company.
The successful applicant will need at least two years’ experience of working in professional practice in the UK on projects up to RIBA Stage four. They will also need a passion for detail and construction and an eagerness to learn. We are looking for the best candidates in the UK – someone who is willing to turn their hand to all stages of the RIBA plan of work and be part of a young, exciting team who believe in beautiful design and the desire to create architecture that makes a difference.
Roles/skills required include:
- pro-active and resourceful
- adept in hand sketching
- model making
- CAD drafting
- excellent spoken and written English
Software skills required:
- Rhino (not essential)
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
Please note: this position requires UK experience and candidates need to be resident and eligible for work in the UK at the time of applying.
Range di retribuzione: negotiable/in line with RIBA guidelines
We are looking for architects with minimum two years’ post Part-III experience to work on a variety of projects at all stages, to start as soon as possible.
Successful applicants will have:
- experience in project management and team leadership
- ability to run small to medium sized projects and/or take a lead coordination role on larger projects
- experience at all stages of work
- skilled design and technical sensibility
- ability to direct and mentor junior staff
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- confidence in running meetings and dealing with clients and consultants
- high competency in written and spoken English
- proven experience in the housing sector
As all our projects are in Revit, experience of using this programme will be an advantage. So is any ability in other software like Newforma, Asta Powerproject, NBS Building, Adobe Suite, AutoCAD and 3DS Max.
We are seeking individuals who are collaborative, passionate, and engaged in the wider architectural debate. Applicants should have an interest in getting involved in the day-to day running of our practice alongside project work.
What we offer:
- our range of projects varies from private houses and office fit-outs to university campuses and large-scale housing
- we are a rare breed of architects with the knowledge and ability to take projects from concept to completion on site
- we are employee-owned with collective responsibility for running our practice; a new employee will have opportunities to get involved and learn about the workings of a medium-sized practice, with the potential to become a partner after a successful year with us
- we emphasise the social at Cullinan Studio – we gather for a cup of tea at 4pm daily, enjoy a communal lunch on Fridays, play softball in Regent’s Park in summer, and go on occasional office trips in the UK and abroad
- we regularly host events within the office and encourage everyone to actively participate; these include drawing gyms and portfolio presentations as well as open studios or public debates; we are active participants in the London Festival of Architecture, and Open-City’s Green Sky Thinking Week and Open House London
- we support personal development activities and childcare needs, and can consider flexible working arrangement for these purposes
- we work in a great award-winning office space in Islington which we retrofitted ourselves; our doors open onto the canal enabling alfresco lunches and evening drinks at the water’s edge in fair weather
Please send postal applications to our office manager Michelle Killington with your CV and A4 examples of your work included. If you have any queries, contact us. Check our website for updates.
Samuel Creations è uno studio di architettura e interior design con sede a Ginevra e Dubai. Dal 1986 svolgiamo progetti in Europa e Medio Oriente per clienti privati ??e istituzionali. Siamo alla ricerca di un esperto Interior designer. Requisiti:
- 5 anni di esperienza
- Francese, Inglese
- Esperto con Autocad
[libprof code=”6″ mode=”inline”]
Queste offerte lavoro architetto sono state estratte da altri siti dedicati alla ricerca del personale e del recruiting, pertanto la redazione di Architetti.com non può essere responsabile della veridicità di quanto riportato nelle inserzioni.